Monday, June 18, 2012

The PNGP Saga - Prologue

Pack n' Go Pets Exclusive, was formed as an idea back in October 2010 and had its rudiment beginnings started in February 2010. The company in 2010, had no name or legit registrations and consisted of me simply beginning to mention around to clients of the dog daycare facility I was currently working at, that I was starting to do In My Home dog sitting out of a condo in Groton, CT, for special situations and might be starting a small business in the near future featuring the service. I then mentioned the idea to my good friend from college, Katrina Knebel, and asked if she would want to participate and co-own the future business with me.She agreed, and from that time one, we spent planning and setting up the foundations of our dream company and turning it into a reality. We even had our first client referred to us (for our future company and their future puppy!) before the company was an actual company during this time! Their puppy, Sandy, a Golden Retriever, once they had found and chosen (or been chosen by) later became our very first dog client! Follow my posts for more of the saga of the founding of PNGP and its' progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to learn more about Pack n' Go Pets Exclusive, a kennel and In-Home dog sitting alternative, or are interested in the Pack n' Go Pets Vendor Network Group, feel free to contact me personally!