Tuesday, June 19, 2012

The PNGP Saga Chapter 1

After several months of James (my wonderful boyfriend), Katrina (my good friend and business partner) and I, began pooling together ideas and resources to form the Company (with our new chosen name), Pack n' Go Pets Exclusive. At first, we had planned on being a multiple service company offering In-Home and In Our Home dog sitting, as well as Dog walking.  However, after much research via asking friends/family/business owners/etc, online guides, books and more, we realized that while the sky was the limit for a dream company, we were only 3 people and between us, at the time, we had 5 dogs of our own to manage.
      Thus, we nixed all of the variety, and cut it down to simply, "In Our Home" dog sitting. We realized then, that to do this feasibly with all of our dogs, renting a place would not be a likely or do-able option. With much discussion and decision making, James and I, decided we would buy a house together for the company to run out of, as well as, to house us three humans and our 5 dogs. James and I spent months pouring over  houses for sale across CT and RI for the perfect house that would be convenient for me to drive to (at the time) my current job at a CT Dog daycare and training facility, as well as, for a good client base and location. In the end, the perfect house in Hope Valley, sprung up and threw itself at our feet. With much help from James and my family, James and I purchased our first house in March of 2011! The birth of Pack n' Go Pets Exclusive, had officially begun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to learn more about Pack n' Go Pets Exclusive, a kennel and In-Home dog sitting alternative, or are interested in the Pack n' Go Pets Vendor Network Group, feel free to contact me personally!